It’s time to ZOOODLE!!! We bought one too many zucchinis so what better way to use it up than ZOODLES?! It was too hot to eat pasta yesterday so we decided to make a Greek Salad with zoodles! Here’s a super simple recipe I threw together. Nothing has to be perfectly measured, just as long as it satisfies your taste buds! 😜👅
Out of curiosity, who else uses the zucchini spirals that come out of the other side of your spiralizer? I think it’s so cute and such a waste to toss away! You can see a piece in the last picture on the bottom of the plate!
Recipe Yield: 4 servings
- 3 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 Persian cucumber, diced
- 10-15 black olives, sliced in halves
- 4 boiled eggs, sliced
- feta cheese to sprinkle
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place the spiralized zucchini (zoodles) into a large bowl and add in the tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and boiled eggs.
- Sprinkle desired amount of feta cheese into the bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and salt & pepper.
- Pour the salad dressing into the salad bowl and toss.