I finally had time to post this recipe featured on our Instagram a couple of times now this week! 😁 It’s the perfect healthy snack to munch on for breakfast, snack time, or as late night munchies! 😜
- 2 large eggs
- 3 overripe medium bananas
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup soy or almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Handfuls of raisins
- Preheat oven to 375F and spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add eggs, peanut butter, soy or almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add oats, baking powder, coconut, salt, and raisin then stir to combine.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins evenly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly browned.
- Let cool and ENJOY!